Do you sometime feel as if your life lacks fulfillment? Do you ever feel like there is no purpose to your life, or feel like the life you are living is just too overwhelming, leave you feeling overworked, unhappy and unfulfilled? If you desie to change that, consider learning to tap in to your God-space.
I know just how you feel. There are days in my life when I feel as if I have no true purpose for my life, even though I know God has spoken great things to my heart concerning my future. There are times when I feel as if life is just too chaotic for me to find time to pursue some of the things I want to achieve in my life. Not just the dreams of writing and blogging, but other dreams such as living wellness, such as fitness, healthy eating, connecting with friends and family more often, travel, and creative endeavors.
I believe that the reason so many of us struggle with living a more fulfilling life is because we have not made it a daily practice to tap into our God space within so that we can activate the power we need to experience more peace, joy, and fulfilment in our everyday life. Just like we need to turn on a switch to get our lights to come on in the morning so the we can see how to get from one room to the next, we need to tap into our God-space each day so we can activate the power we need leave a more quality and satisfying life.
So here are 5 tips that can help you Tap Into Your God-Space and Activate the Power You Need to Live a more fulfilling life.
- Acceptance– There is a place within you that the spirit of God-resides. 1 Corinthians 3:16 states, “Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?” The Holy Spirit of God takes up permanent residence within the heart of all whom by faith receives Christ as their savior. Accept today that God’s spirit lives within you and is available to encourage you, renew you, help you, comforts, and lead and guide you towards all that God has promised you.
- Activate– Though we all have the Spirit of God within up, we do not always utilize the power we have. Ephesians 3:20 states, “God is able to do much more than we ask or think through His power working in us.” It’s up to us to imagine what’s possible for our lives as women of God, dream our biggest dreams, and not doubt God’s ability to exceed them all. Prayer is the key here to activating the power of God within us.
- Daily Mindfulness Practice– When I speak of mindfulness, I do mean finding moments away from the chaos of everyday life. Mindfulness is about being aware of what’s happening to, within, and around you in the present moment, without judgment. Once you allow yourself to be still and become aware of your present moment, listen to the wisdom of the spirit of God that dwells within you. What is the Spirt saying to you? How does the Spirit desire to help you in that moment? What truths are the Spirit revealing to you? At times it could involve prayer, journaling, deep breathing to release negative thoughts, and inhaling positive thoughts based on the God’s word. I could include just getting in touch with your body, the temple of God’s indwelling Spirit. Sometime a walk will help you quiet your mind. Maybe a hot bath, or something that you enjoy such as reading scripture, inspirational material, or something creative or fun for you such as gardening, painting, or sculpturing. Go to a praise and worship service or sing a worship song (though not quiet, music has a way of bringing you into Gods presence).
- Get to Know God– Reading Scripture is the best way to learn about God and all that He has already done for you and all that He has promised you. The Holy Spirit within will lead and guide you to understand a live out the will and promises of God.
- Surrender Yourself to God- Learning to Tap into your God-space will be an awesome experience as your venture you live out your God-inspired dreams and help you live a more peaceful, joyful, and fulfilling life. However, there will be many times when it will require you to surrender yourself to God. Not everything we desire will happen when we want it to, or even how we want it to happen. Some things we desire will not happen at all. But we must have faith that God will always have our best interest at heart. What He does promise is that all thing will work together for the good of those that love Him.