Do you ever feel like there is no purpose to your life? Ever feel like the life you are living is just too overwhelming, leave you feeling overworked, unhappy, and unfulfilled? If you desire to change that, consider learning to tap into your God-space.
I know just how you feel. There are days when I feel as if I have no true purpose, even though I know God has spoken great things to my heart concerning my future. There are times when I feel as if life is just too chaotic for me to find time to pursue the things I want to achieve. Not just the dreams of writing and blogging, but other dreams fitness, healthy eating, connecting with friends and family more often, travel, and creative endeavors.
I believe the reason so many of us struggle with living a more fulfilling life is because we have not made it a daily practice to tap into our God space within, so that we can activate the power we need to experience more peace, joy, and fulfilment in our everyday life.
Just like we need to turn on a switch to get our lights to come on in the morning so the we can see how to get from one room to the next, we need to tap into our God-space each day so we can activate the power we need leave a more quality and satisfying life.
So here are 5 tips that can help you Tap Into Your God-Space and Activate the Power You Need to Live a More Fulfilling Life.
- Acceptance– There is a place within you that the spirit of God-resides. 1 Corinthians 3:16 states, “Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?” The Holy Spirit of God takes up permanent residence within the heart of all whom by faith receives Christ as their savior. Accept today that God’s spirit lives within you and is available to encourage you, renew you, help you, comforts, and lead and guide you towards all that God has promised you.
- Activate– Though we all have the Spirit of God within up, we do not always utilize the power we have. Ephesians 3:20 states, “God is able to do much more than we ask or think through His power working in us.” It’s up to us to imagine what’s possible for our lives as women of God, dream our biggest dreams, and not doubt God’s ability to exceed them all. Prayer is the key here to activating the power of God within us.
- Daily Mindfulness Practice– Mindfulness is about being aware of what’s happening to, within, and around you in the present moment, without judgment. Once you become aware of your present moment, listen to the wisdom of God ‘s spirit that dwells within you. What is the Spirit saying to you? How does the Spirit desire to help you in that moment? What truths are the Spirit revealing to you? At times it could involve prayer, journaling, deep breathing to release negative thoughts, and inhaling positive thoughts based on the God’s word. It could include getting in touch with your body, the temple of God’s indweling Spirit. Sometime a walk will help you quiet your mind. Maybe a hot bath, or something that you enjoy such as reading scripture, inspirational material, or something creative or fun such as gardening, painting, or sculpturing. perhaps attending a praise and worship service or sing a worship song (though not quiet, music has a way of bringing you into Gods presence).
- Get to Know God– Reading scripture is the best way to learn about God and all that He has already done for you and all that He has promised you. The Holy Spirit within will lead and guide you to understand a live out the will and promises of God.
- Surrender Yourself to God- Not everything we desire will happen when we want it to, or even how we want it to happen. Some things we desire will not happen at all. But we must have faith that God will always have our best interest at heart. What He does promise is that all thing will work together for the good of those that love Him.